Shaken Shrik's Shreiks

My internal shakes quakes shreiks and sobs driving me, quivering within me, to burst forth which I probably - nay surely - smother, suffocate, kill - wanting now to let them out but yet letting them die... ~a kid-man's stories
writing in the simplest of words... can't use too modern and current words... limited vocabulary haunts me.. so maybe the photos will speak for me and my frame of mind...
uncommented so far, but hoping to build a community of thoughts
S~Shrikant~S

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indore, Bombay, Maharashtra, India

from southern bi cultural parents transplanted to Bombay in the 40s then transplanting to Indore, Central India, in the 60s; giving me an early identity of being a stop-gap individual - now a thorough Indian... like SRK I tend to bridge the 70s with the modern times of the 21st century... and have a lot to say


Saturday, February 05, 2005

Balconies on High Rises in America

I was not sure I would find such high rises in the other more sprawled towns of this country but in Denver I did find them;
... for some reason I have this fascination for balconies, or patios as they are also called here....
always liked an apt. with a balcony, esp. because it allows you to see the world passing by as you sit still...
so here is something I thought I should capture and keep for my collection...
Balconies Galore... up close and personal

with their sunny side up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home